Press the [SONG] button.
Press 1-0-1 on the Numeric Keypad to display ‘101 User Song 1’ in the screen.
3) To record an Accompaniment Style Track:
Hold the [REC]
button and press the [A] track button. (‘A’ stands for Accompaniment.)
Press the [STYLE]
Use the Numeric Keypad to select a Style.
Press the ‘MAIN/AUTO FILL’ [A/B]
button once, to display ‘ACMP MAIN A’ in the lower left corner of the screen.
Press the [INTRO]
button to have an intro play at the beginning of the recording.
Press the [SONG]
button again to return to the Song Record mode.
Play a key or chord in the left section of the keyboard to begin recording the Accompaniment (Style) part.
Press the [ENDING]
button to finish the recording.To record a Track with an individual Voice:
1) Hold the [REC] button and press one of the  -  track buttons.
2) Press the [VOICE] button and select a desired Voice.
3) Press the [SONG] button again to return to the Song Record mode.
Press the [START/STOP]
button to begin recording and play the Voice. The previously-recorded tracks will be playing simultaneously.
5) Press the [START/STOP] button when finished recording, or just let the song play to the end and it will stop automatically.
6) Repeat steps 1-5 for subsequent Tracks.
To play the Song back, press the [START/STOP] button.
To stop the Song, press the [START/STOP] button again.
The song will save automatically to internal user memory.