The DSR1 may be configured to send the song data to the internal XG tone generator and the MIDI output simultanesouly using the 'MIDI Out' setting.
NOTE: The MIDI output of the DSR1 must be connected to the MIDI input of the external tone generator using a standard MIDI cable.
- Press the [FUNC] button.
- Press the right arrow button to select the 'MIDI SETUP' option.
- Press the [ENTER] button to choose 'MIDI setup.'
- Press the right arrow button to select the 'MIDI Out' option.
- Press the [ENTER] button again.
- Turn the Rotary Dial until the display reads ' MIDI Out=ESBL Out'. The DSR1 song tracks will now play back on both internal and external tone generators (layered effect). Make sure the external tone generator is configured to receive MIDI data on all channels.
- Press the [FUNC] button to exit to the main screen.