NOTE: Make sure the disk is write-enabled (the small plastic slider should completely cover the square window in the corner of the disk shell). Skip step 1 when deleting songs from the internal memory.
- Insert the disk into the drive unit.
- Press the [FUNCTION] button.
- Press the [ENTER] button to select the disk options.
- Press the button once to select the 'SONG DELETE' function.
- Press the [ENTER] button.
- Turn the Rotary Dial, or use the [-] and [+] buttons to select the song for deletion.
- Initiate the delete operation by pressing the [ENTER] button.
- Press the [YES] button to confirm the operation, or press [NO] to cancel.
WARNING: Do not remove the disk (if present) until the delete operation is complete.
TIP: To delete all songs from a disk, it is faster to simply reformat the disk.