The data from a source disk is written onto a new disk with the DISK COPY function.
NOTE: The destination disk must be formatted before it may be used in the DSR1. See 'Formatting a Disk on a DSR1.' Make sure the source (original) disk is write-protected (the small plastic slider should be adjusted so that the square window is completely open) and the destination disk is write-enabled (the small plastic slider should completely cover the square window).
- Insert the source disk into the control unit (the label faces up).
- Press the [FUNC] button to access the utility functions.
- Press the [ENTER] button.
- Press the button several times to select the 'DiskCopy' function.
- Press the [ENTER] button to confirm the selection.
- Press [ENTER] to begin the copy process. Follow the instructions on the display to complete the disk copy process.
NOTE: Do not remove the destination disk until the display indicates 'COMPLETE'.