The default playback tempo can be adjusted from 30 bpm (beats per minute) to as high as 400 bpm, depending on the format of the song file.
- Press the [RECORD] button to enable Record mode.
- Press the [SONG SELECT] buttons to select the song.
- Press the [METRONOME] button. The current tempo will be displayed as either beats per minutes (bpm) or as a percentage.
- Turn the Rotary Dial or press the [+] or [-] buttons until the desired tempo appears in the display.
- Press the [STOP] button.
- Press the [ENTER] button to save the new tempo setting (do not eject the disk until the save operation is complete). The song will now always play at the new tempo setting.