MX / CP Stage Series - Enabling and Disabling Auto Power-Off Function
The Auto Power-Off function automatically turns off your instrument after a certain period of inactivity, which is approximately 30 minutes by default. If you would like to disable this function, turn off the instrument once and then turn it back on while holding down the leftmost key on the keyboard. The message “Auto power off disabled” will be displayed on-screen, and this function will remain disabled until you set a new Auto Power-Off time.
To edit the Auto Power-Off time:
1) Press the [UTILITY] button.
2) Press the Cursor [▲ ▼] buttons to get to 01:General, and then press [ENTER].
3) Press the Cursor [▼] button until you reach the last page.
4) Use the [DATA WHEEL] to select the desired AutoOff time.
5) Press the [STORE] button.
cp4 cp40 mx61 mx49
Do you need an additional help?