The CP4 can only use insert effects on 2 of the 3 voices at any given time. If one of the voices has its insert effect turned on, but the voice itself is not active, the insert effects for both of the other voices cannot be made available. This is the case for Factory Performance 03:CF/A.Bass. The performance uses MAIN and SPLIT voices, but the Layer voice has its insert effects turned on. The solution is to turn off the insert effects for the LAYER voice so that the insert effects can be turned on for the SPLIT voice.
1. Press the [EDIT] button.
2. Cursor to 02:Part.
3. Press the [ENTER] button.
4. Cursor to 01:Play Mode.
5. Press the [ENTER] button.
6. Cursor to the second page which contains the EffA/BSw setting.
7. While holding down the [PART SELECT] button, press [LAYER].
8. Set the EffA/BSw to off.
9. While holding down the [PART SELECT] button, press [SPLIT].
10. Set EffA/BSw to on.
11. To save the performance Press the [STORE] button.
12. Press the [ENTER] button.
13. Press the [YES] button.
Do you need an additional help?