Can the CP-40/CP-50 Sold in the USA Be Used in Countries With 220 Volt Mains?

Last Update: 01/21/2014

Yes, the CP-40/CP-50 can be used with foreign voltage such as 220. Do not use the PA-150 sold in the USA. All that is needed is to purchase the PA-150 or equivalent sold overseas. Yamaha USA does not sell overseas power supplies.

Was this answer helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. It is possible that we have another article that will address your issue better.
Please click here to see additional articles, or click here to contact our tech support team.

Contact Us

Do you need an additional help?

Return to Top