After the data has been bulk dumped into a computer or other MIDI data filer, the data will need to be returned to the internal memory of the synthesizer in order to be used again.
NOTE: Performing this operation will overwrite any data currently contained in the internal memory.
1. Press the [FUNCTION] button.
2. Press the ''SYS INFO''  button.
3. Press the [+1/YES] button. The display will indicate that SYS INFO = ON.
4. Transmit the data from the sequencer. The display will indicate that MIDI is being recieved.
5. Press the [INTERNAL] button to return to the normal play mode.