MO, MOX, MOXF : Performance Mode Part Output Assignment.
The MO Series (MO, MOX, MOXF) doesn't feature any assignable outputs like the Motif Series (Classic / ES / XS / XF) does. Here is a way you can choose between L and R Outputs for your Parts (Voices) within a Performance by panning your Parts hard left and hard right within the Performance Edit screen.
1) Press the [PERFORMANCE] button and select your desired performance.
2) Press the [EDIT] button to access the Edit Screen.
3) Press the [1-4] buttons to select the different Parts within the Performance that you want to edit.
4) Press [F2] to go to the Output Tab.
5) Pan the desired Part all the way to the left to assign it to L Output, and pan a Voice all the way to the right to assign it to the R Output.
6) Press the [STORE] button, once the panning is set, to save your changes to the desired Performance.
7) Press the [ENTER] button twice to confirm your STORE command.
MO6 MO8 MO-6 MO-8 MOX6 MOX8 MOX-6 MOX-8 MOXF6 MOXF8