1. Press the [MASTER] button.
2 Press the [F2] button.
3. Select a MODE (i.e. VOICE PRE2: 040 (C08) would look like PRE2: 040).
4. Use the arrow buttons to select zone ‘OFF’.
5. Use the data wheel to turn the zones ‘ON’.
6. Press the [STORE] button.
7 Press the [ENTER] button.
8. Press the [YES] button.
9. Now press the [EDIT] button.
10. Press the  button (using the 1st of the 1-16 track buttons), for zone 1.
11. Press the [F4] button.
NOTE: This example used below is a Yamaha MM keyboard voice called ‘Tiny’. However, the MSB / LSB / and PC information of any contemproary Yamaha digital instrument can be accessed by looking in the Data List manual of that product.
MSB = 0, entered as 000.
LSB = 115, entered as 115.
PC (Program change) = 17, entered as 017.
The finished entry will look like:
12. Insert the MSB / LSB / PC numbers taken from the Data list.
13. Press the [F3] button and set both the TG and MIDI Bank and PC switches to ‘ON’.
Now move on to further editing, or store these settings.
MO6, MO8, MOTIF ES6, MOTIF ES7, MOTIF ES8
Do you need an additional help?