Motif XF6/7/8 - Creating and Assigning a Custom Click Track To The Assignable Outputs
1) From Song Mode, select a track and press [RECORD]
2) Set the "Quantize" option to "480" for 1/4 notes
Note: Alternatively, the "Quantize" option can be set to "240" if recordings 1/8 notes
3) Select a drumkit to record with. Example: PDR 001 "Power Standard Kit"
4) Press [PLAY], strike key E4 on each 1/4 note for one measure and press [STOP] when complete
5) From the Track View Menu Press [JOB] followed by [F2] NOTE and select "Modify Velocity"
6) Set the measure range accordingly and change the "Set All" option to "127"
Note: this will ensure volume consistency between all recorded notes.
7) Press [ENTER] to execute the job and press [EXIT] to return to the Job Menu
8) While in the Job Menu, press [F3] EVENT and select "Copy Event"
9) Set the measure range accordingly and select the amount of times the measure range should be copied.
Note: This should be set to accomodate the duration of the song.
10) Press [ENTER] to execute job and [EXIT] to return to the Job Menu
11) After modifying the note velocity and copying the data across the length of the song, press [MIXING] followed by [EDIT] and the [TRACK NUMBER] button that contains the recorded note data. Example: [MIXING]>[EDIT]>
Note: This will take you into the Part Edit Menu.
12) While in the Part Edit Menu, press [F1] VOICE, if not already selected, followed by [SF2] OUTPUT
13) Set the "Output" option to asL&R.
Note: This will assign the selected track's audio output to the assignable left/right outputs.
14) Press [STORE] to store your changes
Do you need an additional help?