NOTE: Assigning Rotary (or any effect) to the FC pedal is a 3 step process.
(1) Setting changes in UTILITY.(2) Editing the voice (Voice mode)to be used in the Performance.(3) Inserting that voice in a Performance.In UTILITY:1. Press the [F5] button2. Press the [SF3] button3. Assign which ever FC to be used (1 or 2) to #04NOTE: Either can be used, but the setting in step 3 is based on which FC port the pedal is plugged into.4. Press the [STORE] button
In VOICE MODE:
1. Press the [EDIT] button
2. Press the [F4] button
3. Assign source to the foot controller being used (the same FC as step 3 under UTILITY MODE).
4. Assign the destination to either INSA or BNOTE: Assign INSA or B, but not both.5. Assign depth to +63
NOTE: Step five is an optional setting, and you’ll need to play around with this setting later, but +63 is good place to start.
6. Press the [F6] button
7. Press the [SF1] button
8. Set the effect category (below) to T&R
9. Set the effect type (below) to Rotary Speaker
10. Press the [SF2] and edit the INSA ([SF3] for INSB if insert B was used) rotation parameters
NOTE: Step 10 is optional.
11. Store and use this voice
In PERFORMANCE MODE:
NOTE: This procedure is done AFTER initializing the Performance:1. Press the [EDIT] button2. Select a part the voice is going to be used on.NOTE: Part access uses buttons 1-4 of the 1-16 button panel.3. Press the [F1] button.4. Press the [SF1] button.5. Set PARAM. with Voice to ON.6. Press the [STORE] button.7. Press the [ENTER] button.8. Press the [YES] button.9. Press the [EDIT] button (the XF returns to the main screen after the store procedure).10. Assign the custom USR to BANK.11. Assign the custom voice number to NUMBER.NOTE: (i.e. if the rotary edited voice was stored in Bank USR2:015, then assign BANK to USR2 and the NUMBER to 015).
12. Press the [STORE] button
13. Press the [ENTER] button
14. Press the [YES] button.
Motif XF, Motif XS
Do you need an additional help?