NOTE: This procedure is done after downloading and installing the studio manager, and applies to both the Motif XS and XF.
1. Start Studio Manager.
2. Click 'File'.
3. Select 'Setup'.
4. Select 'Modify Workspace'.
5. Select the Motif XS/F, from the Device Editor column.
6. Click 'Add'.
7. Select the 'MIDI Settings' tab.
8. Check MIDI ‘in’ and ‘out’ boxes for MAIN, REMOTE, IN, and OUT.
9. Select 'Preferences' tab.
10. Uncheck the ‘Sync’ box.
11. Click 'Apply.
12. Click 'OK'.
THIS ARTICLE IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MOTIF XS MOTIF XF 'Preparing the Editor using the FW Parameters' document.
Do you need an additional help?