MOX6, MOX8 - Inserting Program Changes in Song Mode
NOTE: This process is for advanced MIDI users.
1. Press the [SONG] button.
2. Select a track to edit, by pressing one of the 1-16 track buttons.
3. Now press the [EDIT] button.
4. Press the [F5] button.
5. Use the arrow button to select EVENT TYPE.
6. Use the data wheel to select Program change.
7. Use the arrow buttons to select the first set of 3 zero's.
NOTE: These sets of zero's are known as the MSB-LSB-PC numbers, and the numbers to be entered are entered in that order.
8. Use the data wheel to assign the MSB.
9. Repeat steps 7 & 8 to assign the LSB and PC.
i.e. The MOX Reedy Pipe is 63-1-13, it's entered as 063-001-013.
10. Press the [ENTER] button to set the Bank and Program Changes.
11. Press the [EXIT] button.
12. If other tracks are to have voices assigned to them, then press the required track button and repeat step 4-11.
Do you need an additional help?