MOX6, MOX8 - Loading an SMF into Song Mode
1) Insert the USB storage device containing the song to be loaded.
2) From the [SONG] Mode, press the [FILE] button.
3) From the File Mode press the [F3] LOAD button.
4) Using the [DATA WHEEL], select "Song" in the type field.
5) [CURSOR RIGHT] to the file box and select the MIDI file to be loaded by highlighting it and pressing [ENTER].
NOTE: Standard MIDI files will have a .MID file extension.
6) [CURSOR LEFT] and select the desired song number to load the selected MIDI file to.
NOTE: This is the location that the loaded MIDI file will appear in. Dialogue to the right of the song number indicates what currently resides in the song location. Loading a song into a used location will replace anything currently located in the selected song number. Empty song locations are represented by [*******].
7) Press the [SF1] EXEC button to execute the load.
8) Press the [SONG] button to return to Song Mode.