1. Press the [Pattern] button.
2. Press the [MIXING] button.
3. Press the [JOB] button.
4. Press the [F3] button.
5. Presss the [SF3] button.
6. Select a performance (i.e. if perf was stored in USER1 15, then select USER1:015).
7. Select desired boxes (i.e. if the perf had reverb and chorus, then the rev and cho boxes need to be checked).
8. Select a MIX PART destination (i.e. tracks 1-4).
9. Press [ENTER] twice.
NOTE: If using 1-4, tracks 2-4 have been layered (midi channels set to 1), so all parts can only be heard on track 1. If 5-8 are used, then the result can only heard on track 5.
Do you need an additional help?