1. Open the Cubase (DAW) session.
2. Create a new Instrument Track.
3. Select the VST Editor as the instrument
4. From the Editor, open the File menu, then the Setup.
5. Set Auto Start to ON.
6. Set the Current Sync Setting to "PC > instrument."
7. Click OK in the Setup.
8. Set desired Voice or Song settings in the VST Editor.
9. Save the Cubase session. When reopening the session, the Auto Start feature will automatically transfer settings saved in the VST Editor to the instrument immediately after opening.
Do you need an additional help?