NOTE: This process is done after the MOX USB connection has been established. Drivers are located here.1. Click here and download the MOX extension for PC. Click here for the OSX extension.
2. Install the extension.
3. Turn the MOX on.
4. Start Cubase AI
5. In Cubase, click on Devices
6. Click on Device Setup
7. Select VST Audio System
8. Confirm that Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO is assigned to the ASIO Driver
9. Now select Yamaha MOX6/MOX8 listed under Remote Devices.NOTE: If the Yamaha MOX6/MOX8 isn't displayed under Remote Devices, click on the '+' in the upper left hand corner and select it from the list.
10. Assign Yamaha MOX6/MOX8-2 to both MIDI Input and output
11. Click OK
12. Create a Cubase AI project.
13. Press the [DAW REMOTE] button on the MOX.
14. Press the [ ► ] button on the MOX and the timeline indicator will now move across the screen, the MOX is now being used as the remote.
Do you need an additional help?