Syncing the MOX6/8 to an external sequencer in order to record on all tracks.
1. Press the [SONG] button.
2. Press the [UTILITY] button.
3. Press the [F6] button for "MIDI".
3. Press the [SF3] button for "SYNC".
4. Set "MIDI SYNC" to "EXTERNAL".
5. Press the [STORE] button to save settings.
6. Press [SONG] to get back to the main song display.
7. Press the [REC] button.
8. Set "REC TRACK" to "ALL".
9. Press the [PLAY] button.
The MOX keyboard is now standing by for the clock signal from the MIDI Master. Press play on the master keyboard and the MOX will start recording on all tracks.
MOX, MOX6, mox8, moxf, moxf8, slave, record all
Do you need an additional help?