Creating a Split in Song or Pattern Mode on the MOXF/ MOX keyboards
1. Press the [SONG] or [PATTERN] button.
2. Press the [MIXING] button followed by the [EDIT] button.
3. Select the part to be edited using buttons 1-16.
NOTE: for this example we will layer parts 1 and 2 so select Part 1.
4. Press [F1] for “VOICE” then [SF2] for “MODE”.
5. Change the “ReceiveCh” for parts 1 and 2 to 1.
NOTE: Now that both parts 1 and 2 are assigned to receive channel 1 the voices assigned to these parts will be layered together. Next, continue to split the keyboard.
6. Press [SF3] for “LIMIT”.
7. Adjust the NoteLimit L and NoteLimit H for both parts 1 and 2 to create the desired split point.