NOTE: MASTER mode will be required in order to assign volume to the 4 knobs of the top row to simulate volume control in Performance mode. The PERFORMANCE data will be used in a SONG TEMPLATE.
1. Press the [SONG] button.
2. Select a blank SONG location (number).
3. Press the [MIXING] button.
4. Press [F4] TEMPLATE.
NOTE: Copying a Performance, to a SONG MIXING template, assigns each PART to its own MIDI channel. This allows each of the Knobs of the top row (in master mode) to control volume for each part.
5. Press the [SF2] button for the PERFORM tab.
6. Select a performance (i.e. USR 1:079 Lake Side).
7. Set the 'Target' for PARTs “1-4”.
8. Press the [ENTER] button to execute.
NOTE: This will place the Piano (from Lake Side) in PART 1/Ch1, and the Pad in PART 2/Ch2.
9 . Press the [STORE] button
10. Press the [MASTER] button.
11. Press the [JOB] button.
12. Press the [ENTER] button.
13. Press the [YES] button.
14. Press the [F2] button for the MEMORY tab.
15. Set the 'MODE' = SONG.
16. Assign the song number (selected in step 2) to Memory.
17. Press the [F3] button for ZONE SW.
18. Set the 'ZONE Switch' = ON.
19. Confirm 'ZONE KNOB' is also set to ON.
20. Press the [EDIT] button.
21. Using the 1-16 buttons, press the number [ 1 ] button to edit ZONE 1.
22. Press the [F1] button for TRANS.
23. Set ZONE 1 TransCH to 1.
24. Set ZONE 1 INT SW = ON.
25. Set ZONE 2 TransCH to 2.
26. Set ZONE 2 INT SW = ON.
27. Press the [STORE] button.
28. Press the [ENTER] button.
29. Press the [YES] button.
Now a template has been created, in SONG MASTER mode, that allows the knobs of the top row to be used as part volume controls for parts 1 thru 4.
Do you need an additional help?