WARNING: When the factory settings are restored, all the Performance, User Voice, and system settings will be replaced by the factory data. Be careful not to erase any important material. Be sure to save all important data to a USB flash memory device before executing this procedure (OM, page 36).
1. Press the [UTILITY] button,
2. Press the [JOB] button. The Utility Job Select display will come up.
3. Use one of the Cursor Up or Down buttons to select “02:FactrySet,”
4. Press the [ENTER] button. The Factory Set display will come up.
5. Press the [ENTER] button. A prompt will appear, "Are You Sure?"
6. Confirm the Factory Reset by pressing [INC/YES] button.
7. Press the [Exit] button twice to return to original mode.
MX-49 MX-61 MX49 MX61