If a performance uses an edited voice (Insert effect change etc), pressing the store button will display "Clear Edit Voice? NO/YES" This signifies that the performance will erase changes made to the voice before storing. To bypass the voice being cleared the VOICE must be stored as a USER voice before storing the Performance.
1. Press the [EDIT] button.
2. Select 02:Part
3. Press the [ENTER] button.
4. Use the [1-16] button to select the part number which uses the edited voice.
5. Cursor down to 08:Voice Name
6. Press the [ENTER] button.
7. Use the Arrow buttons and the DATA dial to edit the name of the voice if desired (press the down arrow to edit the category of the voice)
8. Press the [STORE] button. STORE Voice will be displayed.
9. Select an Initialized voice.
10. Press the [ENTER] button.
11. Press the [YES] button. After 'Completed' is displayed, the edited voice will now be available as a USER voice U001-U128.
12. Press the [EXIT] button to reach the Main screen.
13. Press the [STORE] button to store the performance.
14. Select a Performance to store to.
15. Press the [ENTER] button.
16. Press the [YES] button. The Performance is now saved with the stored, edited voice.
Do you need an additional help?