NOTE: This process is performed AFTER the multi has been initialized.
1. Press the [MULTI] button
2. Press the [EDIT] button
NOTE: The [ - ] / [ + ] part element buttons are used get into part editing mode and to cycle through the 16 parts.
3. Press [ + ] to select a part (i.e. part1).
4. Use the [DEC/NO] or [INC/YES] buttons to select a voice
NOTE: Pressing the [CATEGORY SEARCH] button and using the data wheel can also be used to select a voice.
5. For additional parts, repeat step 3 & 4.
NOTE: The part number will displayed (i.e. P2) in the lower left hand corner of the display.
6. When finished selecting voices, press the down arrow [▼] button to go to page 6.
NOTE: Each part has its own dedicated receive channel. When layering, receive channels need to be the same channel so the parts being used for the layer can be heard as a group.
7. Use the [INC] / [DEC] buttons to change the 'RCV CH' to 01 for each part.
An example would be if parts 1thru 3 were used for a layer, then 1 thru 3 must all have 'RCV CH' set to 01.
NOTE: The [ - ] / [ + ] part element buttons are used to cycle through parts.
This concludes layering. If finished, store at this point. If splitting is needed, then see the document covering splitting.
Do you need an additional help?