NOTE: Splitting is done AFTER layering has been completed. For layering, please see the document for layering.
1. Press the [EDIT] button.
2. Press the [▼] button to select page 4 (seen in the lower left hand corner of the screen).
3. Use the [◄] or [►] button to select NtLmt-L (low) or NtLmt-H (high).
NOTE: Limit low and limit high are NOT referring to the left or right side of the board. It’s referring to the high or low limit of the PART (i.e. A part set for the MIDDLE of a 3 way split must still have both the
LIMIT HIGH (Left) AND LIMIT LOW (right) parameters set).
4. Press (and hold down) the [ENTER] button.
5. While holding [ENTER] down, press a key to set the limit for either NtLmt-L (low) or NtLmt-H (high).
6. When finished with setting the high and low limits for 1 part, press [ + ] (under part/element) to select the next part and repeat steps 3 - 6.
NOTE: The [ - ] / [ + ] part element buttons are used to cycle through parts.
This concludes splitting. If finished, store at this point.
Do you need an additional help?