1. Press the [MULTI/SEQ PLAY] button.
2. Press the [EDIT] button.
3. Press the [F3] button.
4. Press the [SF4] button.
5. Use the [DATA] wheel to set the Outputswitch to ‘ON’.
NOTE: Step 5 is optional as this feature is used transmits the Arpeggiator data via the MIDI OUT jack to be recorded or to trigger an external MIDI device.
6. Press the [MULTI/SEQ PLAY] button.
7. Press the [F5] button.
NOTE: Bank can remain at Pre, but when selecting a Ctgr (category), select one based on which voice was selected earlier. (i.e. if a drum voice was selected, then DrPc would be a good ctgr to
start for drums).
8. Make sure to check the box for which part will be used for the arp (i.e. Drums assigned to part 2 will need the box for part 2 checked in order for the drums to respond to the arp).
9. Set switch to ‘ON’.
TIP: The HOLD option (same screen) is used to keep the arp running when the keyboardist stops playing.
10. Cursor down and select a Arpeggio type.
NOTE: At this point pressing keys will trigger the Arp.
NOTE: This concludes assigning Arps. Continue editing the Multi and store it when finished.
Do you need an additional help?