1. Press the [VOICE] button.
2. Select the voice to be edited.
3. Press the [EDIT] button.
4. Use the 1-4 buttons to select element edit mode.
5. Press the [F1] button.
6. Press the [SF1] button.
NOTE: The name of the element is displayed on the right hand side of the display.
TIP: This is also the same section where elements are turned ON or OFF.
7. Press the [F4] button.
8. Press the [SF1] button.
9. Use the 1-4 buttons to select the element that needs the level changed.
10. Select the LEVEL.
11. Use the data wheel to change the level.
12. Store the voice in a USER bank.
13. Now use that new user voice in your multi part 8.
S90ES, Motif ES6, Motif ES7, Motif ES8.
Do you need an additional help?