NOTE: Insert a USB drive with an ALL file (i.e. a Yamaha Chick Corea Mark V file) on it into the MOFX.
1. Press the [FILE] button.
2. Press the [F3] button.
3. Set TYPE to 1 BANK VOICE..
4. In the menu to the right, select the ALL file (i.e. a Yamaha Chick Corea Mark V file).
5. Press the [ENTER] button.
6. On the left, assign the destination bank to be used (i.e. USR3).
7. On the right side of the display, select BANK4 as the source.
8. Press the [SF1] button to execute.
Do you need an additional help?