1. Insert compatible USB flash drive containing the .X3A files.
2. Press the [Voice] button
3. Press the [File] button
4. Press the [F3] 'Load' button
5. Set Type to 'Voice'
6. Cursor over to right box to select the .X3a file.
7. Cursor to left column and make sure 'with Wafeform' is checked.
8. Press [Enter] button
9. If folders show up in right column, select folder containg the voice then press [Enter] button.
10. If individual voices show up in right column, select desired voice.
11. Cursor over to left and choose destination (User bank and voice number) you want the voice assigned to
12. Press [SF1] button to 'Execute'
Do you need an additional help?