MOXF : How to Set the Power On Setting to Master Mode .
1) Press the [UTILITY] button.
2) Press the [F1] button.
3) Press the [SF6] button.
4) Press the [>] and [Λ] buttons to select the PowerOnMode setting.
5) Use the dial, [-] or [+] buttons to set to STORE+ENTER.
6) Press the [STORE] button to save the Utility settings.
7) Press the [EXIT] button.
8) Press any desired mode button. (Voice/Performance/Master/Song/Pattern) to choose other power on setting.
9) Select the desired preset or user number.
10) While holding the [STORE] button, press the [ENTER] button. “Power on mode stored” will be displayed, and the next time the MOXF is turned on it will start in the mode and preset/user set in step 9.
Do you need an additional help?