MOX, MOXF: Creating custom drum patterns (arpeggios) .
1) Go to a blank SONG or PATTERN on the MOX/MOXF then record a custom drum pattern. For this example please record to track 1. Be sure to press the [STORE] button to save the Song or Pattern.
***Note*** to make things simple record a small 1-2 measure loop. Be sure to quantize the pattern so eleviate any timing issues.
2) Press the [JOB] button.
3) Press [F5] for “Track”.
4) Cursor down to number 06 “Put Track To Arp” then press [ENTER].
5) In this display select the Measures to be applied to the drum pattern, change the number and name of the arpeggio, then change the “Type” to “Fixed”.
6) Press [ENTER] to execute.
To recall and play the custom Drum Arpeggio please follow these instructions-
***Note*** The User Arppeggio can be recalled in VOICE, PEFORM, SONG, and PATTERN mode. For this example we will recall the Arppeggio in VOICE mode.
1) Press the [VOICE] button. Be sure to call up a drum voice by pressing the [CATEGORY SEARCH] button.
2) Press the [ARP On/Off] button to turn on the Arpeggio.
3) Press the [ARP EDIT] button.
4) Press [F2] for “Type”.
5) Change the “Bank” to “USER” in the display.
6) Change the “Type” to the USER Arpeggio number stored previously.
Press and hold any key on the keyboard to hear the Arpeggio play back.
7) Press the [STORE]
button to save the edited voice to a User destination.mox_series, mox6, mox8, mox_series, mox6, mox8, sy-moxf, moxf6, moxf8, sy-moxf, moxf6, moxf8, mox6, mox8, mox6, mox8 MOXmox_series, mox6, mox8, mox_series, mox6, mox8, sy-moxf, moxf6, moxf8, sy-moxf, moxf6, moxf8, mox6, mox8, mox6, mox86, MOX8 MOXF6, MOXF8, drum beat, drum pattern, drum loop, MOX, MOXF